Come Visit Us on Table Rock Lake
26111 Big M Campground, Cassville, MO 65625
From Springfield, Missouri
- Take Highway 60 West (Also known as James River Freeway) about 6 miles to the US 60 west/MO 413 exit.
- Take this exit and you will travel down the ramp 0.2 mile to a stoplight.
- Turn left and then continue to follow US 60 West for 23.5 miles to intersection (MO Highway 39/US 60).
- At the intersection of MO 39/US 60 turn left and travel 21.5 miles on MO 39 South to MO 76 west.
- Turn Right on MO 76 west and travel 3 miles to M highway.
- Turn Left on M highway and travel 8 miles to Big M Marina and Campground Area.
From Kansas City, Missouri
- Take Highway 71 South toward Joplin, Missouri. You will travel on 71 south to Interstate 44 near Joplin, Missouri.
- Take Interstate 44 East to MO-37 South. Travel on MO-37 South to Cassville, MO.
- At Cassville, Take highway 76 East. Travel on 76 East until you come to M Highway.
- Turn Right, Travel down M Highway 8 miles to Big M Marina and Campground Area.
From Northwest Arkansas
- Travel on Highway 62 East to Gateway, AR.
- Take Highway 37 North, Travel on 37 North until you come to HWY 112, Turn Right.
- Travel on Highway 112 to Roaring River State Park, Turn Right on F Highway.
- Continue to the East on F highway to a “T” intersection and the stop sign at Highway 86.
- Turn Left on Highway 86. Travel on Highway 86 for a short distance of 150 feet, and turn Right onto E Highway.
- Travel on E highway until you arrive at another “T” intersection and a stop sign.
- Turn Right on Highway M and travel two miles to Big M Marina and Campground Area.
From Branson, Missouri
- Take Highway 65 South.
- Turn Right onto Highway 86 West.
- Be alert of a couple of things: There will be a pretty sharp bend on this two lane highway to the right and highway 86 and highway 13 merge.
- Continue to the right on highway 86/13. You will be traveling on 86/13 for a few miles, but be looking for highway 86 to turn to the Left (West). Be sure to continue on Highway 86 by turning left at this intersection.
- Continue to travel on highway 86 west and you will cross over a large bridge at Eagle Rock, MO.
- Travel on highway 86 to E Highway.
- Turn Right and travel on E highway until you come to a “T” intersection and a stop sign at M highway.
- Turn Right on M Highway and travel 2 miles to Big M Marina and Campground Area.
From the Water
We are located between location marker Points 24 & 25 on the main channel of Table Rock Lake.